Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 3, 2010

Some People have connections...

I am not sure how it works...well I know how it works, you have to know someone who knows someone to get information before the rest of us.  This is definitely the case with Nigel Edelshain, no sooner did I get his latest post, then I get an update from linkedIn about the enhance capability of using the Company Watch feature!  Damn, I'm not sure who Nigel knows, but seriously to get his post out before LinkedIn.  My hats off.  In case you missed it here are a few of the highlights:


"LinkedIn is, in my opinion, the number one tool for B2B sales people to have in their tool box when trying to get into target accounts. Primarily this is because it allows you to build and leverage relationships. But as LinkedIn continues its relentless pursuit of Facebook it keeps adding features that give real-timeupdates.These real-time updates are a perfect source of trigger events.
"Trigger events" are changes in your prospect's environment. These changes cause opportunities for you as a salesperson as they create new pains or needs that your product or service may be able to address."



You should read on..Great stuff Nigel.
Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment